In Javanese, RADJA means KING, BARON means YOUNG KNIGHT In Mahabharata,
popular wayang stories, Srikandi is one of daughter of Drupada, a King
in Panchala Kingdom.
SRIKANDI describes THE STRONG AND BRAVE WOMAN.
The unconventional taste of this type of coffee can be characterized as silky, spicy with a hint of chocolate.
The coffee has an intense and long-lasting aroma, but it also has a soft and delicate flavor with a thick cream
- Brand : Baron, Srikandi - 100% Robusta
- Altitute : 600 – 800 ASL
- Drying : Sun Dried
- Harvest : June - September
- Fermentation 16-18 hours
- Growing Conditions : Shade grown, Hand picked, Sun Dried
- Certification: Organic and direct trade
- Roasting: Slow Roasted in 12 minutes by 3rd generation Barbera Maestro Roaster